Friday, September 26, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today I am sooooo excited. I just booked my ticket back to Isla for October 24th thru November 5th!! Only 28 more days.
I am looking forward to doing some of this:
Photobucket
With the help of my good friend and travel agent Kathryn. from Kathryn's Travel ,I found a ticket on Northwest for $414.00, but it will end up being free when I use my Capital One miles to pay for it!! If you are ever looking to travel to Isla and need some help contact Kathryn. She can help you book your whole trip from Airport Transfers to lodging and much more.
Now I have to get my butt in gear to get all my book work caught up and lose some more weight. (I've lost 17 pounds so far) Biggy B has even let me know that he has noticed my weight loss and body toning. It's amazing how much better I feel too.
One thing I am really looking forward to this trip is meeting some of my fellow bloggers in the area!!

8 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

Enjoy the trip. I am coming up on the 6 month point for my move.

Ann said...

Congratulations! I think there's going to be a big crowd during that time--2 people I know from CT will be there! Have a great time!

Doreese said...

See you there amiga! I arrive on the 26th.

I'll have some of my Jenny Craig snacks along! Congrats on the weight loss!

We are going to be doing some early morning power walks, so feel free to join us!

Doreese :)

CancunCanuck said...

Fabulous! Hopefully I'll find a way to hook up with you while you are down. Congrats on the weight loss, rock on chica!

Islagringo said...

GREAT! Can't wait to meet you and spend the night drinking and gossiping, er, talking about the island! Hey, maybe we can hook up with CancunCanuck and run over to Cancun to my favorite place for dinner, HC de Monterrey. Best arracherra you have ever tasted!

Isla Deb said...

I'm jealous cuz I don't know when I'll get there again. Have a great time and I look forward to a report! Congrats on the weight loss, by the way!

Anonymous said...

The girls are after me about changing my Palm Springs plans to Isla. I will check out that option this weekend but think that it will be too costly since my Palm Springs ticket cost more than $100 than I have ever paid before. There would be a change charge as well as the difference in the fare.
I am walking around better but still am not sure how all of the walking on Isla would be.

Islaholic Trixie said...

Steve..Hope all is going well with your moving plans.
jamqueen...I'll try to do some island reporting while I am there.
Doreese...Can't wait to see all the girls and yes, I would love to be a part of the "power walks." I have to tell you though, I'm a pretty fast walker, with 3 pound weights in each hand.
cancuncanuck and wayne...lets get together for sure!!! Can't wait to meet you both. Probably the thing I am most looking forward to this trip.
deb...hope we can hook up sometime on Isla
Jackie....just change your ticket girl!!!